On July 24, 2017, the German FCO has published its sector inquiry report in cement and ready-mix concrete. The FCO’s sector inquiry deals with four main topics: divestitures of existing JVs in the market and the applicable criteria, joint bidding, potential price signaling and abusive practices. Roman Zagrosek has published a post on Kluwer Competition Law Blog, see here.
- Joint draft guidelines for new transaction value threshold in Germany and Austria
- Bundeskartellamt refers metal packaging cartel case to European Commission to avoid another sausage-gap-like scenario
- Bundeskartellamt launches sector inquiry into online advertising
- The Bundeskartellamt’s Facebook proceedings
- Federal Cartel Office publishes preliminary assessment in Facebook probe