On July 24, 2017, the German FCO has published its sector inquiry report in cement and ready-mix concrete. The FCO’s sector inquiry deals with four main topics: divestitures of existing JVs in the market and the applicable criteria, joint bidding, potential price signaling and abusive practices. Roman Zagrosek has published a post on Kluwer Competition Law Blog, see here.
- Alphabet / Google is subject to new abuse control rules applicable to large digital companies in Germany
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).