Following the Parliament (March 9, 2017), the Federal States Council, Germany’s second legislative chamber, has approved the most recent reform to German competition law (March 31, 2017). Accordingly, several new rules will enter into force shortly, in particular in the area of damages for cartel infringements. Silke Heinz has published a post on Kluwer Competition Law Blog on the reform, see here.
- Alphabet / Google is subject to new abuse control rules applicable to large digital companies in Germany
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).