Please see my latest blogpost on Kluwer Competition Law Blog. It deals with the FCO decision to prohibit internet hotel reservation portal bookin.com to use “narrow” best price clauses in Germany. With this decision, the FCO deviates from the position taken by several other NCAs within the European Competition Network, which accepted this type of clause. read more
- Alphabet / Google is subject to new abuse control rules applicable to large digital companies in Germany
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).