On May 30, 2017, the Bundeskartellamt (FCO) has published guidelines on remedies in merger control. The guidelines offer a detailed and helpful overview of the FCO’s practice and related jurisprudence, with many examples. The document elaborates on the regulatory framework requiring structural remedies under German law, as well as the FCO’s preference for divestitures in practice. Silke Heinz deals with the most important aspects of the guidelines and compares the remedies practice in Germany to the practice at EU level in a contribution to e-Competition Bulletin, see here.
- Alphabet / Google is subject to new abuse control rules applicable to large digital companies in Germany
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).