Silke Heinz gave a short speech on the topic Competition law compliance and digitization at the webconference Legal & Compliance Forum on April 30, 2020. She speaks about the recent tendencies of competition authorities pursuing hardcore restrictions in vertical supply relations and horizontal cartels, including on the role of technological developments in the digital economy. At the end, Ms. Heinz talks about the role of algorithms, how competition authorities view these and presents conclusions for compliance work. You can find a video of the speech here (in German)
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).
- Amazon EU antitrust proceedings