The FCO has published the draft notice on January 25, 2017 for public consultation. Silke Heinz comments on the draft in Global Competition Review, link to article here
- Alphabet / Google is subject to new abuse control rules applicable to large digital companies in Germany
- Heinz & Zagrosek among the best commercial law firms in Germany in 2021 in brand eins
- Heinz & Zagrosek recognized as top antitrust/competition law firm in Germany in several rankings
- Competition law compliance and digitization
- New publication: Knott/Zagrosek, The Company as Perpetrator – Compliance and M&A under the Planned German Corporate Criminal Sanctions Code (November 19, 2019).