On July 24, 2017, the German FCO has published its sector inquiry report in cement and ready-mix concrete. The FCO’s sector inquiry deals with four main topics: divestitures of existing JVs in the market and the applicable criteria, joint bidding, potential price signaling and abusive practices. Roman Zagrosek has published a post on Kluwer Competition Law Blog, see here.
- Bundeskartellamt launches sector inquiry into online advertising
- The Bundeskartellamt’s Facebook proceedings
- Federal Cartel Office publishes preliminary assessment in Facebook probe
- Bundeskartellamt publishes background paper on innovation
- Federal Cartel Office publishes sector inquiry in cement and ready-mix concrete